Terms of booking
By booking a place on an Artfulness Art Club, you agree to the following:
1. To notify me of any allergies, medical conditions and medication that are relevant to the child’s participation at Artfulness art clubs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To inform me of any learning or behavioral concerns that are relevant to your child’s participation at Artfulness art clubs by emailing email@example.com
3. You give permission for photographs and videos to be taken of your child and used for Artfulness art club purposes only such as website, promoting on social media, local advertising, local press. Your child’s full name will not be used. You will notify me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish for your child’s image to be used.
4. You give permission for your details to be added to a contacts database for Artfulness art clubs and Artfulness related events only. You can unsubscribe at any time.
5. You agree that in the unlikely event of illness or accident you will be easily contactable via mobile phone during the duration of the Artfulness art cub that your child is attending.
Bookings are essential to secure your child’s place and are made on a first come first serve basis. However, children already attending an art club will have first priority to sign up for the following one.
Bookings are made on a half termly basis, so either in 6 or 7 week blocks and must be paid for in full prior to the block starting.
Although it is unfortunate if your child cannot attend one week, due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances, unfortunately we cannot refund individual weeks that your child has missed.
Please give 48 hours notice if you wish to cancel your block booking. After this time I’m afraid a refund cannot be given as it doesn’t give enough time to fill the place.
In the event of tutor illness or other reasons for us to cancel, you will of course be given a refund for the week/s missed.